不管是否曾經聽過,
有些歌曲在關鍵時刻聽見,
就恰巧觸動了心裡的那根弦

從朋友的FB上看到了很棒的翻譯版本,轉貼過來~
激勵自己,
與其坐困愁城,不如翩然起舞


I Hope You Dance

I hope you never lose your sense of wonder,
我希望你永遠都對事物充滿好奇

You get your fill to eat but always keep that hunger,
祝福你不虞匱乏卻仍能保持追尋的渴望

May you never take one single breath for granted,
但願你永遠不會將任何一次呼吸視作理所當然

GOD forbid love ever leave you empty handed,
而上帝決不會讓你在愛裡空手而回


I hope you still feel small when you stand beside the ocean,
我希望你在面對大海時仍能感受到自己的渺小

Whenever one door closes I hope one more opens,
每當一扇門在你面前關上時 我希望將會有另一扇門為你開啓

Promise me that you'll give faith a fighting chance,
請答應我你永遠都會給自己所信仰的事物一次奮力一擊的機會

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance.
而當你面臨決定是要枯坐場邊直到音樂結束或開始翩然起舞的這種時刻


I hope you dance....I hope you dance.
我希望你能翩然起舞~


I hope you never fear those mountains in the distance,
我希望你永遠不會畏懼遠方有高山險阻

Never settle for the path of least resistance,
也永遠不會安於選擇現成的安逸道路

Livin' might mean takin' chances but they're worth takin',
雖然努力生活也許代表要承擔許多風險 但你將會發現絕對值得

Lovin' might be a mistake but it's worth makin',
雖然認真去愛也許還是會犯錯 但依舊值得你去嘗試



Don't let some hell bent heart leave you bitter,
別受那些憤世嫉俗的人們影響而滿腹牢騷

When you come close to sellin' out reconsider,
當你已經非常接近要放棄自己的堅持時 請再多考慮一下

Give the heavens above more than just a passing glance,
要記得駐足欣賞在我們之上的美麗穹蒼 而不只是對它匆匆一瞥

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance.
而當你面臨決定是要枯坐場邊直到音樂結束或開始翩然起舞的這種時刻



I hope you dance....I hope you dance.I hope you dance....I hope you dance.
我希望你能翩然起舞~

(Time is a wheel in constant motion always rolling us along,
我們隨著時間的輪子不停地向前滾動

Tell me who wants to look back on their years
and wonder where those years have gone.)
有誰會希望在回顧過去時發現自己只是虛擲了多年光陰


---Lee Ann Womack/I Hope You Dance



arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 橘賽兒 的頭像
    橘賽兒

    orange days

    橘賽兒 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()